Winter time is here and it’s a great time to get some work done on your aircraft. Our interest rates are hard to beat so why not look into putting the new avionic suite you have been dreaming of or new interior and paint this winter season. We are a direct lender so underwriting and approvals are quick and easy for qualified buyers. Lets talk insurance while your looking to upgrade your aircraft. Many times USAF Insurance can save pilots on their insurance needs as well. We will do all the leg work to find you the best rates available to you as we work with all “A” rated insurance companies.
Call US Aircraft Finance Today at 802 434-4100 or email us to get started
Time Flys with US Aircraft Finance and so can you
Happy 20th Anniversary to US Aircraft Finance,
All of us at US Aircraft Finance want to thank our customers for their loyalty and support during our 20 years in business. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon on your next aircraft purchase.
US Aircraft Finance now offers financing for select jet aircraft (noncommercial use) so if you are looking to move up to something bigger and faster do not hesitate to contact our office. We also offer 25 year term and some of the lowest rates in the industry for well qualified buyers.
Come and see USAF at Oshkosh this year in Hangar A booth 1033. Whether your an existing customer or a potential new one we would love to meet you face to face and answer any finance and insurance questions you may have. This year Alex Savoie and Pauline Fortune will be at the event all week long and look forward to meeting you. More to come in the coming months.
US Aircraft Finance – Just wanted you to know I am using this plane all the time, and it’s become an incredible asset. I just had a conversation yesterday with a client in Social, where my competitor was charging $5k in “training” for 1 day on a product. I asked why it was so much and they claimed travel, hotel, etc etc. I replied “heck I can be there tomorrow in 2 hrs, train you for the day, and only bill you for half that.” He was blown away. ……..I know of no other way to offer such service to clients – and I couldn’t have done it without your financing.
Come See US Aircraft Finance & Insurance in Exhibit Hangar A – Booth 1033 at Oshkosh EAA Airshow.
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2017 is almost here! Take a look at the exciting things that will be going on during the event. Fill up your itinerary and sort through thousands of forums, workshops, special events, and much more.
Dave Savoie and Alex Savoie will be on site to meet everyone. Come and say hi and check our low rates, gather information, applications and even get pre approved while at the show.
Among the themes scheduled for each day are:
- Monday, July 24: Opening day and a tribute to legendary aviator Bob Hoover, who died in October 2016.
- Tuesday, July 25: Innovations Day, featuring the latest creations and inventions in the sky, plus a 25th anniversary celebration of the EAA Young Eagles program, which has flown more than 2 million young people since 1992.
- Wednesday, July 26: Honoring the 75th anniversary of the famed Doolittle Raiders mission over Japan and the annual WomenVenture activities that encourage aviation participation by women of all ages.
- Thursday, July 27: Commemorating the 90th anniversary of Charles Lindbergh’s solo flight over the Atlantic Ocean, and a look to the world’s future in space.
- Friday, July 28: An Apollo space program reunion and EAA’s annual Salute to Veterans Day.
- Saturday, July 29: Bomber Day, which welcomes a parade of bomber aircraft from throughout military history, plus an observance of the 8th Air Force’s 75th anniversary.
- Sunday, July 30: Fox Valley Day, a thank-you to the Oshkosh region for the support of The World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration held in Oshkosh since 1970, as well as what is known as the “world’s greatest aircraft departure show.
Don’t forget US Aircraft Finance can handle your aircraft insurance needs as well. Whether your getting a policy for the first time or need to renew we are here for you, just stop by Booth 1003 in Hangar A. The aviation insurance business is quite specialized however, the right insurance broker could save you money and headaches in the event of an accident so let US Aircraft Finance and Insurance help you in all of your aircraft needs.
Here at US Aircraft Finance, we not only support every pilot’s dream to fly, but also the opportunity to share that dream with their best friends.
Meet Cooper Hooper, a rescue pup who has come to love airborne family time! Flight-ready, he is thrilled to be accompanying his owner and personal pilot, Phil, on this trip.
“Enjoy this photo since your faith helped make it possible.” (Phil, current US Aircraft Finance and Insurance Customer)
While considering the safety and comfort of each passenger is inherent in successful travel, following are a few key points to note with respect to our pets:
- If using a kennel, accustom your pet pre-flight and make sure that the door latches securely.
- Gauge food and water needs on flight length and previous experiences.
- Make sure tags show proper identification (including your travel contact information).
- And speak with your vet regarding any specific care plans, particularly sedation.
If you like Cooper’s “Mutt Muffs,” visit: http://www.safeandsoundpets.com/index.html.
Our US Aircraft Finance family wishes Cooper, Phil, and the rest of their family well on all future travels together!
I’ve thought about your company many times over the last two years and I’d like to tell you why….. I’ll be very honest admitting that US Aircraft Finance were the only one that would finance the Malibu for my co-owner and I. I was very frightened the financing wouldn’t come to fruition and the dream of owning a Malibu would never happen. You were willing to offer the financing and the dream of owning a Malibu did came true. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having faith in us. I’ve flown the Malibu over 300 hours since we acquired her and it’s a dream every single time she takes flights.
Eric- 4/20/17 -Happy US Aircraft Finance Customer
From US Aircraft Finance-
We invite you to give us a call to see if we can make your dreams come true with aircraft ownership, upgrading or overhauls. Call us today with any questions and lets see what US Aircraft Finance can do for you.
Come and see USAF at Oshkosh this year in Hangar A booth 1033. Whether your an existing customer or a potential new one we would love to meet you face to face and answer any finance and insurance questions you may have. This year Alex Savoie and Rachel Rubin will be at the event all week long and look forward to meeting you. More to come in the coming months.
Yesterday I landed at home in KLHM in the new Bonanza!
The entire flight included travel over the bulk of the USA, covering over 2,000nm, taking ~ 15hrs.
My wife is super excited and impressed. My youngest son actually cried a bit with excitement over our new ability to see distant family.
None of this would have been possible without your excellent service and attention to detail on this sale. Thank you all SO MUCH for closing this deal so quickly on Thursday, and for all the prep work in advance!
This machine is truly a miracle to me, and a huge blessing for my family and friends. I can’t say thanks enough for your efforts!!!