Whether you are purchasing your first aircraft, improving your current aircraft, upgrading to a new one, refinancing an existing loan, or applying for insurance, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to complete our Application Process. Contact us at at 802 434-4100 and speak to a finance specialist to receive a rate quote and terms before submitting your application online.
Learn how to apply for aircraft financing and insurance below.
ACH Forms can be found and downloaded at the bottom of this page.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Application(s).
Please make sure to save your application before uploading. If you plan to close the application and come back to it later, please ensure it is saved to your computer before closing as it will not save automatically and any information you add may be lost.
California residents – please use the CA Insurance Application.
Unlock your credit before submitting an application.
Prepare the items needed for your Application.Applicant (Guarantor) Personal Information
Business(es) Owned by Applicant
- Complete Application – please remember to sign pages 2 and 3
- Personal Financial Statement (PFS) can be completed on our application form or you may attach your own – please sign and date if you use your own
- Copy of your Bank/Brokerage Statements (as listed on PFS) – account summary statements verifying name, date and balance.
- 2 Years Federal Tax Returns including schedules, statements, W2s & K1s.
- 2 most recent pay stubs
- Aircraft Specification Sheet
All information listed above, plus:
- 2 Years Federal Tax Returns including schedules, statements & K1s.
- Year-to-date Financials (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Copy of most recent bank statement
- Executed operating agreements for LLCs
Submit the completed Application(s) and supporting documents through secure upload via the form on this page, email, or direct mail.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMailing address: USAF, P.O. Box 999, Richmond, VT 05477Physical Address: 65 Millet Street, Suite 103, Richmond VT 05477
Please call or email us with any questions.
Email: email@example.comPhone: (802) 434-4100Toll Free (888) 654- USAF (8723)
Download and fill out the ACH Form below.
Submit the completed form through secure upload via the form on this page, email, or direct mail.