Come See US Aircraft Finance & Insurance in Exhibit Hangar A – Booth 1033 at Oshkosh EAA Airshow.
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2017 is almost here! Take a look at the exciting things that will be going on during the event. Fill up your itinerary and sort through thousands of forums, workshops, special events, and much more.
Dave Savoie and Alex Savoie will be on site to meet everyone. Come and say hi and check our low rates, gather information, applications and even get pre approved while at the show.
Among the themes scheduled for each day are:
- Monday, July 24: Opening day and a tribute to legendary aviator Bob Hoover, who died in October 2016.
- Tuesday, July 25: Innovations Day, featuring the latest creations and inventions in the sky, plus a 25th anniversary celebration of the EAA Young Eagles program, which has flown more than 2 million young people since 1992.
- Wednesday, July 26: Honoring the 75th anniversary of the famed Doolittle Raiders mission over Japan and the annual WomenVenture activities that encourage aviation participation by women of all ages.
- Thursday, July 27: Commemorating the 90th anniversary of Charles Lindbergh’s solo flight over the Atlantic Ocean, and a look to the world’s future in space.
- Friday, July 28: An Apollo space program reunion and EAA’s annual Salute to Veterans Day.
- Saturday, July 29: Bomber Day, which welcomes a parade of bomber aircraft from throughout military history, plus an observance of the 8th Air Force’s 75th anniversary.
- Sunday, July 30: Fox Valley Day, a thank-you to the Oshkosh region for the support of The World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration held in Oshkosh since 1970, as well as what is known as the “world’s greatest aircraft departure show.
Don’t forget US Aircraft Finance can handle your aircraft insurance needs as well. Whether your getting a policy for the first time or need to renew we are here for you, just stop by Booth 1003 in Hangar A. The aviation insurance business is quite specialized however, the right insurance broker could save you money and headaches in the event of an accident so let US Aircraft Finance and Insurance help you in all of your aircraft needs.